While you may speak IT well enough to manage the basics, what about the big stuff, like whether your new server room has enough ventilation or what steps to take after a security breach? IAG is fluent in identifying and solving problems before they need fixing. To help, we offer a range of stand-alone services to meet your business technology needs.
Whether it is a natural disaster or a cyber attack, every second your doors are closed is revenue lost. Minimize your company’s down time and reduce data and property loss with a business continuity plan from IAG. We will collaborate with you to create a plan customized to your business’s unique needs and exposures, ensuring there is never time lost from an outdated backup.
Determining the necessary IT infrastructure for a business is a complex task typically left to the Chief Information Officer (CIO). However, having an in-house expert is often beyond the reach of small companies. Our experienced IT consultants are available to serve as your out-sourced CIO, helping to manage and guide your technology decisions so they best support your strategic business goals.
Acting as your virtual CIO, we will:
- Assess your current IT infrastructure to ensure it is aligned with your strategic business goals
- Balance the demands of managing IT costs while meeting your business needs
- Advise you on how to best use technology as a competitive business tool
- Improve business efficiency and increase profitability by automating select business practices
- Evaluate the long-term consequences of new technology prior to implementation
- Evaluate network performance, scalability and security standards
- Develop a disaster recovery plan in case of a man-made or natural disaster
Whether you are a small or geographically dispersed business, hosting services can be an excellent way to keep infrastructure costs down. From websites to offsite servers, IAG offers a range of hosted cloud services that help manage cost without sacrificing office efficiency.
IAG hosting services include:
- Email Hosting
- Website Hosting
- Terminal Server Remote Application Hosting
- Standard Business Applications, Including Microsoft Outlook and QuickBooks
- Spam Filtering Hosted Service
- Offsite Server Hosting
- Custom Applications
- Database Hosting
Relocating offices is an enormous undertaking on the best of days and requires a clear plan. Having an experienced team that is dedicated to smoothly and successfully transitioning your business technology is a key piece to seeing your success.
From pre-planning your new space and coordinating service providers to day-of moving support, IAG is available to assist. Prior to the move, we are available to work with your architect, building management, moving company and service vendors to develop a plan to meet your moving needs. By working with each person in the process, we are able to ensure that all business critical information is fully backed up prior to the move and confirm your new server room has sufficient power, ventilation and security. On the day of the move, we will oversee and assist with the relocation of all server room equipment, making sure that your system is properly installed and functional in the new location.